Paul C

Need licensed Electrician for service pole work

Want To Be Hired By Paul? Apply Now

Client in Aztec

I have a double wide trailer and I need the service (meter) pole moved. It was originally placed in a bad spot and over the years has been hit by cars several times. I would also like to upgrade to 200 amp service because I have a hot tub and welders in my shop. Approximate length from new location to home is 45 paces, with a well house in-between about 8 paces from the house, What I see is a new line run from new pole location to the well house and then a box (disconnect) on the well house and then line run to Main house

Client Details

Email Address
Phone Number 505-801-...


Your Note
Notes made here will only be seen by you. If you want to message the owner of this listing Send Them A Message

Share This Profile

Nanny provider