Diana V

Need Licensed Electrician to do residential wiring inspection for codes

Want To Be Hired By Diana? Apply Now

Client in Antioch

I just bought a 10 year old house but the power hasn't been on since '13. NES says I need to have a city inspector clear it before they can turn on power, but codes says I have to have a licensed electrician go out and inspect the wiring and report to them before they'll send anyone out. I need an estimate for doing this. Obviously any work that needs to be done would be extra. The house in on Ramstone Way off OHB in Cane Ridge (Antioch west of I-24)

Client Details

Email Address ...@charter.net
Phone Number 615-203-...


Your Note
Notes made here will only be seen by you. If you want to message the owner of this listing Send Them A Message

Share This Profile